Almost every Android smartphones user knows about Google play store where they can download and install several android apps on their smartphones.
Nowadays, Android-based smartphones are popular and are considered as the most leading platform in the digital market. Android users make a point to visit Google play store some or the other time for downloading their favorite apps.
Google play store is the only platform where you can find all the apps for games, movies, and books.
What is Google play store credit?
Google play credit is basically some amount of money which is added to your credit or debit card or Google gift cards. Gift cards can be redeemed quickly from the web or from your Android device and the great thing about the Google play credit is that they never expire.
How does Google play store credit work?
To know how to get free google play credit into your play store account read the steps below:
Follow the steps below to add credits to your account:
- Go to the Google play store website
- Click on the settings option and choose “My account”
- Click on Add credit/debit card or redeem option
- If you want to purchase Google play credits using your credit or debit card, then enter the details of your card and save it
- And if you want to redeem the cash then enter the code of your gift card or promo code.